All On 4 Procedure
All-on-4 treatment is a revolutionary treatment procedure that allows patients to have a full set of teeth on just four dental implants. It is an excellent option for people with no teeth or who have lost most of their teeth.
This treatment is very popular and lends a new look to an individual. It does not just fix your teeth, but it also restore your beautiful smile. The All-on-4 dental implants is a surgical procedure that involves the placement of 4 to 6 titanium implants in the mouth in such a way that it acts as an anchor for a full dental bridge.
In case you have any concerns and worries about your impending all on 4 procedure, please feel free to discuss with any of our dentist at NoFrills Dental.
All On 4 Treatment Process
During this treatment, 4 to 6 dental implants are used to support a full dental bridge of 10 to 12 artificial teeth. Technological advancements in groove designs and implant surface coating helps to maintain the stability of the implant during the healing period.
All-on-4 treatment is suitable for people who are currently using dentures or who are about to lose their remaining teeth. After the surgery, patients may suffer from minor bleeding, discomfort and bruising. Many patients also complain about the numbness of the lips. However, most of these symptoms disappear after some time and you can enjoy a full set of teeth in no time.
Why Choose NoFrills Dental?
- We adopt an all-inclusive approach where experienced dentists and equipment are available under NoFrills Dental
- Experienced dentists to cater to all your needs
- Attentive postoperative care
Benefits of All On 4
- Eliminates the Need for Multiple Implants: Having multiple dental implants means going to the clinic over and over again for repeated surgeries and check-ups. Through the revolutionary All-on-4 dental implants treatment, you can have all your dental implant requirements fulfilled in one go.
- Enhanced Oral Health: Oral health is greatly enhanced by the All-on-4 surgery. Not only are your missing teeth replaced through the surgery, but you can also go back to a normal diet quickly.
- Maintenance of Jawbone Health: Jawbone health is maintained through the All-on-4 surgery. The roots, i.e. the dental implant bases provide the required stimulation to ensure that the jawbone does not degenerate.
- Authentic Look: We all want our teeth to look natural and All-on-4 procedure ensures that the implants look just like natural teeth. This is due to the fact that the implants are customized for every individual, fitting in seamlessly.
How Reliable is All On 4?
The All-on-4 treatment is performed based on the concept of ten to twelve artificial teeth being supported by four dental implants. The treatment owes a great deal to pre-planned implant placement protocols, through which a very high degree of stability is achieved during the initial stages of the treatment.
The healing phase is critical, but thanks to remarkable advancements in groove designs and implant surface coating, the stability of implants are maintained during this phase. What makes this a quicker surgery than regular implants are the multi-link abutments that are precision-engineered. These abutments enable a dental bridge to be installed on the day of the surgery itself, eliminating the need to visit NoFrills Dental again and again for implant adjustments and maintenance.