Invisalign is a leading brand in clear aligners which is a much more comfortable alternative to traditional braces. It is virtually invisible and nobody would notice that you are getting your teeth straightened. Invisalign allows you to enjoy life to its fullest while undergoing the treatment. In case you have any concerns and worries about Invisalign Singapore procedure, please feel free to give us a call.
Invisalign straightens your teeth over time through customised aligners which are removable and invisible. These are comfortable and fit your teeth perfectly. With each change of aligners, the teeth gradually shift and adjust to the new position effortlessly. It is an ideal solution for people suffering from dental issues such as dental spacing, open bite, crossbite, crowding, deep bite and excessive overjet.
Why Choose Invisalign?
Invisalign is a preferred teeth straightening procedure in Singapore. It is visually pleasing and easily removable. Moreover, these aligners are comfortable and suitable for the active lifestyles. It does not come with the uneasiness associated with metal brackets and offers a complete peace of mind.
It also helps to maintain healthier teeth and gums. As the aligners can be removed, you can brush and floss your teeth easily. Metal braces often hinder oral hygiene and may even lead to plaque formation. As a result, a lot of people choose Invisalign to straighten their teeth.
When you opt for Invisalign Singapore treatment, there is no need to visit a clinic every 3 to 4 weeks to make adjustments to your aligners. Instead, you only need to schedule visits once every 6 to 8 weeks. The treatment also offers an accurate timeline to visualise the changes.
Benefits of Invisalign
- Highly Aesthetic & Invisible: The Invisalign procedure ensures a natural look that is visually extremely pleasing and yet at the same time, it does not give away the fact that you are undergoing teeth straightening.
- Comfortable & Painless: Invisalign braces are very comfortable, unlike metal brackets. They don’t cause any dental discomfort and it allows you to live a very active lifestyle.
- Keeps Gums and Teeth Healthy: With Invisalign, it allows you to maintain your oral hygiene as you can floss and brush your teeth as per normal. Hence, ensuring that your gums and teeth stay healthy during the teeth straightening period.
- Reduced Visits to the Dentist: For Invisalign treatment, there is no need to visit a clinic every 3 to 4 weeks to make adjustments to your aligners. Instead, you only need to schedule visits once every 6 to 8 weeks. The treatment also offers an accurate timeline required to achieve the desired results.
Invisalign @ NoFrills Dental
Starting From Only $2999
iTero 3D Scans
Ask Our Dentists
Invisalign Platinum Elite
NoFrills Dental has been awarded with the Invisalign Platinum Elite Provider status for the year of 2019. Our dentists have extensive experience in Invisalign and are well equipped to handle all kinds of orthodontic treatments.
Benefits of Invisalign
Highly Aesthetic & Invisible
Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible. Nobody would notice you’re having your teeth straightened. Attend functions and events in confidence.
Removable & Convenient
Comfortable & Painless
Invisalign clear aligners are suitable even for the most active of lifestyles, since there are no metal brackets cutting your mouth.
Reduced Doctor Visits
Healthier Teeth & Gums
How do I start treatment?
Step 1: Initial Consultation
- We obtain a 3D intraoral scan of your teeth using the iTero Element 2
- We take X-ray scans and photos of your facial and dental profile
- These are stored as a comprehensive diagnostic patient record
Step 2: Treatment Selection
- Our dentists will advise you on the available treatment options, pricing, payment plans, duration of treatment based on the comprehensive diagnostic records taken.
- Through the use of the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, you’ll be able to see your future smile even before you start treatment.
- Our dentists will aim to shape your facial profile based on existing done structure of your face and you biting habits. They’ll also take your desired outcomes into account during the Invisalign Treatment Planning phase.
- Our doctors will shape it not only to ‘straighten’, but to your facial profile, bone structure of your head, and even your chewing/ breathing habits. Feel free to let your dentist know your desired outcomes during this session as well.
Step 3: Treatment Selection
- After several rounds of adjustments and reviews between your dentist and Invisalign, your very own series of aligners will be ready and shipped to us, within 6-8 weeks after the confirmation of your treatment plan!
- On your next visit with us, we’ll run through an inital aligner fitting, teaching you the basics of effective aligner care that you’ll need to know for the most effective treatment.
- With this knowledge, you’ll now be ready to transform your smile with Invisalign.
- Through the technology of Dental Monitoring, we’ll be with you every step of your Invisalign Journey, monitoring your journey and ensuring that you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- You will have to return for follow-up appointments to ensure things are progressing smoothly as planned. Fret not, these are merely about once every 4-6 weeks.