As a general rule of thumb, Medisave can only be used to dental surgeries such as dental implants or surgical wisdom tooth extraction. Aesthetic dental procedures such as teeth whitening or Invisalign are not eligible for Medisave CPF claim.
Patients with CHAS, Pioneer Generation or Merdeka Generation cards are eligible for certain government subsidies for select dental services.
NoFrills Dental clinics are Medisave accredited by the Ministry of Health (MOH), Singapore. Patients who are Singapore Citizens or Permanent Residents may be able to claim part of their surgical expenses from their CPF Medisave Account.
Following documents required for Medisave claim:
- Completed Medisave Authorisation Form for Day Surgery with signatures by both patient and/or Medisave Account Holder(s)
- A photocopy of both sides of NRIC (patient and/or Medisave account holder)
- Accurate information on your plan (type of plan and name of the insurer (if any)
Our team of experienced administrative staff will guide you through the Medisave claim process for your dental treatment and assist you with the submission of documents.
Examples of services applicable for Medisave:
How to pay for your dental surgery with Medisave:
- You may use your own or immediate family members’ Medisave
- Some payment is required upfront after your visit, depending on the treatment/procedure. The portion that is claimable by Medisave need not be paid, as the Medisave will cover that sum.
The maximum amount of Medisave that can be withdrawn will be subjected to the Medisave claim limit for each bill. For further enquiries, you can also call our support hotline at 9007 1085
Schedule an appointment
We’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
Our Dental Clinics
We are conveniently located at these locations:
Partnered Programs & Insurance Plans
“We are an established and reliable dental healthcare services provider in Singapore planning all our clinics to be strategically situated at convenient locations easily accessible by our patients.”