Call Us Today!
Invisalign Week @ NoFrills
NoFrills Dental @ Suntec City
28th March – 4th April 2020
Redesign your Smile. With Invisalign.
Together With Our Dedicated Team Of Professionals
The only clear alternative to braces
The common mistake that most people make is assuming that pigmentation problems are all the same and can be easily treated with the use of lightening creams or Q-Switched Lasers.
The only clear alternative to braces
The Brand Trusted By Dentists & Patients Around the World.
Contact us to check your suitability for Invisalign. Our doctors will invite you for an initial consultation to assess your suitability for Invisalign Treatment.
Building beautiful smiles that last a lifetime.
Begin Your Invisalign Journey
talk to us about invisalign today!
Invisalign Consult Week?
Starting From Only $2999
iTero 3D Scans
Ask Our Dentists
Benefits of Invisalign
Highly Aesthetic & Invisible
Invisalign clear aligners are virtually invisible. Nobody would notice you’re having your teeth straightened. Attend functions and events in confidence.
Removable & Convenient
Comfortable & Painless
Invisalign clear aligners are suitable even for the most active of lifestyles, since there are no metal brackets cutting your mouth.
Reduced Doctor Visits
Healthier Teeth & Gums
Invisalign Treatment Pricing Starts From
This pricing includes all intraoral scans needed for treatment, X-rays, consultations, treatment planning and aligners.
How much does the treatment cost?
Treatment Fee/Invisalign Cost
The initial consultation costs $500 and it includes consulting our dentist, x-rays, intraoral scan and an initial treatment plan. With flexible payment plans available, getting your perfect smile is more affordable than ever!
Talk to us to know more about the prepayment benefit on full upfront payment.
Consult & Records Taking(X-ray, iTero Scans)
- Initial Consultation
- iTero Intra-oral Scans
- Comprehensive Diagnostic Patient Record
- Invisalign Treatment Planning
Invisalign Treatment Cost(Entire Treatment Process)
- Our dentists will aim to shape your facial profile based on existing done structure of your face and you biting habits.
- They’ll also take your desired outcomes into account during the Invisalign Treatment Planning phase.
Monthly Installment Available(Based on 12 Months plan)
- 12 month & 24 month Available
- In-house Instalments Available
- Flexible Payment Plans Available
- *Other Payment Plans Available*
• All prices indicated do not include 7% GST
• Prices quoted do not include other dental treatments which may be required such as extractions, fillings, cleaning and retainers
• *Other installment plans are also available and will be shared during consultation
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an orthodontic clear aligner system designed to be an alternative to traditional braces which allows patients to achieve the smile that they’ve always wanted. Through a series of virtually invisible & removable, customised clear plastic aligners that fit comfortably over teeth, the aligners gradually shift teeth into optimal pre-planned positions over time with the change of each aligner.
A common misconception is that Invisalign is only suitable for patients with minor orthodontic issues. However, Invisalign corrects a wide variety of teeth straightening problems. It is a single solution that caters to six dental issues – Spacing, Crossbite, Open Bite, Crowding, Excessive Overjet and Deep Bite.
• Removable & Convenient
• Virtually Invisible
• Better Oral Health
• Reduced Doctor Visits
How do I start treatment?
Step 1: Initial Consultation
- We obtain a 3D intraoral scan of your teeth using the iTero Element 2
- We take X-ray scans and photos of your facial and dental profile
- These are stored as a comprehensive diagnostic patient record
Step 2: Treatment Selection
- Our dentists will advise you on the available treatment options, pricing, payment plans, duration of treatment based on the comprehensive diagnostic records taken.
- Through the use of the Invisalign Outcome Simulator, you’ll be able to see your future smile even before you start treatment.
- Our dentists will aim to shape your facial profile based on existing done structure of your face and you biting habits. They’ll also take your desired outcomes into account during the Invisalign Treatment Planning phase.
- Our doctors will shape it not only to ‘straighten’, but to your facial profile, bone structure of your head, and even your chewing/ breathing habits. Feel free to let your dentist know your desired outcomes during this session as well.
Step 3: Treatment Selection
- After several rounds of adjustments and reviews between your dentist and Invisalign, your very own series of aligners will be ready and shipped to us, within 6-8 weeks after the confirmation of your treatment plan!
- On your next visit with us, we’ll run through an inital aligner fitting, teaching you the basics of effective aligner care that you’ll need to know for the most effective treatment.
- With this knowledge, you’ll now be ready to transform your smile with Invisalign.
- Through the technology of Dental Monitoring, we’ll be with you every step of your Invisalign Journey, monitoring your journey and ensuring that you achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
- You will have to return for follow-up appointments to ensure things are progressing smoothly as planned. Fret not, these are merely about once every 4-6 weeks.
Frequently Asked Questions
HOW LONG WILL THE TREATMENT TAKE?
The length of your treatment will depend on your specific needs and will be determined by your Invisalign-trained doctor. The average treatment for an adult is about 12 to 18 months and for teenagers, treatment length may vary and will be determined by the doctor
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY INVISALIGN ALIGNERS?
Wear your aligners at least 22 hours daily. They should only be removed for up to 2 hours each day, to eat, drink, brush and floss. Brush your aligners with toothpaste and toothbrush followed by rinsing with cool water. Do not soak the aligners in hot water as it will cause the plastic to distort. Always carry the containers with you. Keep them in their containers when not in use to prevent losing them, breaking them and from distortion.
WHAT IS THE INVISALIGN SYSTEM
The Invisalign System is a virtually invisible and hygienic orthodontic treatment that uses an innovative approach to effectively straighten teeth. With our proprietary SmartForce Technology, the Invisalign System uses a series of custom-made removable aligners created for you and only you. These aligners are made of a virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth to gradually move them to the ideal position. Most people won’t even notice you’re wearing them, allowing you to keep your lifestyle during treatment. The Invisalign System is available through Invisalign-trained doctors who determine the treatment plan.
CAN I GET ALL MY ALIGNERS AT ONCE?
You’ll be provided with enough aligners to last between visits to your doctor (usually 3-4 sets at a time). Your doctor will review your progress every 6-8 weeks and new aligners will be given to you at these appointments. It’s best to speak to your doctor about how many aligners you will be provided with between visits.
AM I SUITABLE FOR INVISALIGN?
Invisalign treatment is a single solution that caters to six dental issues – Spacing, Crossbite, Open Bite, Crowding, Excessive Overjet and Deep Bite. Please consult our dentist for a proper assessment.
WHEN WILL I BE ABLE TO RESUME NORMAL DAILY ACTIVITIES?
You can resume your normal daily activities right after the treatment without pain or much discomfort. Speech may be affected initially as some patients take a day or two to get used to the aligners in the mouth. The Invisalign clear aligners are generally more comfortable than conventional braces. You may experience a general feeling of tightness as teeth are being shifted. The edges of the aligner should not cut you. If they do, please inform our dentist.
CAN I REMOVE MY INVISALIGN CLEAR ALIGNERS?
You can still enjoy all your favorite foods and brush and floss normally. Clear Aligners can be removed for up to 2 hours each day, to eat, drink, brush and floss.
Map & Directions
We are conveniently located at these locations: