Web Browser Cookies
We use Google AdWords, Facebook and Perfect Audience re-marketing technology to market our Site across the Internet. We place a cookie on your browser, and then a third party (such as Google) reads these cookies and may serve an advertisement on a third party site, after you have visited our website.
You may opt out of this advertisement serving on Google’s opt out page at http://www.google.com/settings/ads.
You may opt out of this advertisement serving on Facebook’s opt out page at https://www.facebook.com/ads/website_custom_audiences/.
You may opt out of this advertisement serving on Perfect Audience’s opt out page at http://www.perfectaudience.com/privacy/.
Personal Data Protection Policy
Your privacy is important to us. We respect your rights to privacy under the Personal Data Protection Act (the “PDPA”), and we aim to comply with the Act’s requirements in respect of the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data.
We are committed to maintaining the confidentiality of the personal information that you give us, whether through this website or otherwise. We collect, use and disclose personal information from you for the purpose of providing you with better service. Only authorised staffs will have access to your personal information.
When you submit information to us, or sign up as a customer or subscribe to our mailing list on our website or otherwise to purchase, view or otherwise surf any of the products or services offered by us (the “Products and Services”), you agree and consent to NoFrills Dental (S) Pte. Ltd. (including its related corporations and business units) (collectively, the “Companies”), as well as their respective representatives and/or agents collecting, using, disclosing and sharing amongst themselves your Personal Data, and disclosing such Personal Data to the Companies’ authorised service providers and relevant third parties in the manner set forth in this Personal Data Protection Policy.
This Personal Data Protection Policy supplements but does not supersede nor replace any other consents you may have previously provided to the Companies in respect of your Personal Data.
The Companies may update this Personal Data Protection Policy to ensure that it is consistent with industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Subject to your rights at law, you agree to be bound by the prevailing terms of the Personal Data Protection Policy as updated from time to time on our website.
In this Personal Data Protection Policy, “Personal Data” refers to any data, whether true or not, about an individual who can be identified (a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access, including data in our records as may be updated from time to time.
Examples of such Personal Data you may provide to us include your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone numbers, mailing address, email address, network data and any other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of interaction with you.
Collection Of Personal Data
We will necessarily need to collect, use, disclose and/or process your Personal Data or personal information about you (and your family members, as the case may be required) in order to process, administer and/or manage your relationship with us. Such Personal Data includes (i) information set out in any forms relating to any of our Products and Services; (ii) any other personal information provided by you or possessed by us; and/or (iii) medical records and information.
If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of the third party to provide us with their Personal Data for the respective purposes.
You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with the Products and Services you have requested.
Purposes For The Collection, Use And Disclosure Of Personal Data
The Companies may collect, use and/or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests;
- managing the administrative and business operations of the Companies and complying with internal policies and procedures;
- administering and/or managing your relationship with us;
- monitoring customer-employee interactions for quality assurance, employee training and performance evaluation purposes;
- meeting or complying with any applicable rules, laws, regulations, codes of practice or guidelines issued by any legal or regulatory bodies which are binding on the Companies (including but not limited to responding to regulatory complaints, disclosing to regulatory bodies or conducting audit checks, due diligence and investigations); or
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
Where permitted under the Act, the Companies may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following “Additional Purposes”:
- analytics, research and tracking,
- conducting market research and surveys to enable us to understand and determine customer preferences to improve our Products and Services, our service delivery and your customer experience at our touchpoints;
- communicating to you information in relation to our Products and Services; or
- purposes which are reasonably related to the aforesaid.
If you have provided your Singapore telephone numbers, the Companies may contact you using such Singapore telephone numbers (including via voice calls, short message services, fax or other means) with information about our Products and Services.
Disclosure Of Personal Data
The Companies will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, your Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following parties:
- the Companies’ related corporations and their employees;
- agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to the Companies;
- our professional advisers such as auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards or authorities or law enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules, guidelines and regulations or schemes imposed by any governmental authority; or
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data to.
Withdrawal Of Consent, Access And Correction Of Personal Data
If you have any questions or feedback on your Personal Data or our Personal Data Protection Policy or if you would like to obtain access and make corrections to your Personal Data, you can either email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at:
Privacy & Data Protection Officer
81 Ubi Avenue 4, UB One #10-10/09/08
If your Personal Data has been provided to us by a third party (e.g. an authorized person of an organization has included you as a member of a corporate program), you should contact that individual (usually your employer) to make such queries, feedback, and access and correction requests on your behalf.
This Personal Data Protection Policy and your use of this website shall be governed in all respects by the laws of Singapore.